Assess employee performance evaluations, also known as employee reviews, are used to formally recognize good performance, motivate for higher performance, or improve mediocre performance. Implement your performance management process for your business.
Starting at $65.00 per non-customized performance evaluation.
A performance review (i.e., employee evaluations, employee reviews) can empower your employees to reach new heights – or drive your team away. An effective performance process helps employees identify growth opportunities and potential areas of improvement while still maintaining healthy business relationships.
Your own customized employee evaluations are designed to provide standards specific to your unique business.
The purpose is to learn more about your employee’s strengths and weaknesses, offer constructive feedback for skill development in the future, and assist with goal setting. Here are some of the benefits employee evaluations can offer:
1. Aligning personal roles to business goals
An employee evaluation is a chance to make sure everyone understands the organization’s vision and goals and how their work fits into the bigger picture. It clarifies how individual performance drives organizational performance.
2. A clear understanding of job roles
Employee evaluations enable individuals to think about their role within the organization and clarify areas where they have questions. When employees and supervisors clearly understand their job duties, any ambiguities in the workplace are eliminated. Each person is accountable for their work and responsibilities.
3. Regular feedback about performance
Regular feedback contributes to better all-around communication in the workplace. Employee evaluations help to identify an individual’s strengths and weaknesses and, most importantly, give employees a better understanding of expectations.
4. Career development
The employee evaluations present the opportunity to plan for and set objectives to further develop an employee’s career. They are an important component of performance management. Performance management helps them gain additional training or mentoring, which can be a basis for HR’s development of future succession plans.
5. Rewards for good performance
Performance management offers a variety of rewards beyond just compensation that show gratitude for a job well done, such as time off and bonuses. The prospect of a better than ‘exceeds expectations’ performance appraisal – one where it is recognized that you’ve gone above and beyond – is an incentive to perform well and may open the door to career advancements in the future.
Our Management Portal
Our easy-to-use Service Solution Packages include access to our custom Management portal that allows you to manage your employees, employee-related documents, and training at your fingertips.
- Share and share your important organizational documents.
- Allows for electronic signatures.
- Access to customizable forms, policies, and procedures.
- Online training modules, such as employment, HIPAA, IPC, OSHA, and more.
- Customized Employee Onboarding and Orientation.*
- Customized Compliance Assessments, Review Calendar, and Documentation
Employee Evaluation Policy and Procedure Template
Here is a sample employee evaluation policy and procedure to get started along the path to performance management. The employee evaluation policy and procedures template is available in PDF digital form. The PDF format allows you to share and print easily.
Your employee review or employee evaluation is available in PDF digital form. The PDF format allows you to easily share and print. (Some terms and conditions apply to each format.)
Recharge Digital Consultancy’s products and services are intended to support business owners in areas of employment that can lead to liability for employers. Recharge Digital Consultancy is not a law firm; no attorney-client relationship is established by this or any other communication with its customers. Recharge Digital Consultancy’s products and services are not meant to substitute for legal advice, nor should they be regarded as legal opinions of any kind. Before adopting any employment policies, employers may want to have them reviewed by experienced legal counsel in their state to ensure compliance with all applicable laws. By using the information, we provide, whether in writing, by electronic mail, phone, or any means, you agree to hold Recharge Digital Consultancy, its officers, agents, and owners harmless from any claims, judgments, or damages arising directly or indirectly out of your use of its products and services.
We Work With a Wide Range of Industries
Recharge Digital Consultants proudly assist key players in several industries with consulting, done-for-you, and do-it-yourself services.
Our core process areas of education and experience are in:
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Human Resources
- Marketing / Sales
- Customer Experiences / Patient Experiences
- Regulation / Compliance
Industries we assist:
- Advertising / Marketing Firm, Answering Services, E-Prescribing Services, Medical Transcriptionists
- Bill and Account Collectors, Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Firms, Budget and Financial Analysts
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, & Business Owners, Consultants and Coaches
- Construction and Skilled Trades, Professional & Home Services
- Audiologists (Hearing Specialists), Eye Care Clinics, Family Therapists
- Chiropractic Clinics, Dental Practices, Private Physician and Practitioner Offices, Mental Health Psychologist Offices
- Long-Term Facilities and Homes, Home Health Care Providers, Rehabilitation Clinics, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Adult Family Homes (AFH)
- Medical Equipment Providers, Medical Records and Health Information Specialists (Coding), Professional Medical Interpreters and Translators