Digital marketing (or online marketing) refers to the use of digital channels to market products and services to consumers. This type of marketing involves the use of websites, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other similar channels.
Website Design / Website Development Package
A website offers a wide variety of benefits for your organization. 84% of today’s consumers think a website makes your organization more credible than organizations with only social media profiles. Your professionally designed website will get you noticed. Basic SSL included.
One-Time Design Fee (approximately $2460 for five pages*) with $1420.00 annual or $ 135.00-month maintenance fees required.
Explainer videos help viewers understand your organization, product, service, or subject. Explainer videos cover the problem, the solution, the features, and (focusing on) benefits and how the solution works. This is usually done in two minutes or less. Successful explainer videos are short and engaging while still conversationally detailing your information. Regardless of what you must explain, it should give your viewers a crystal-clear understanding of what you do and want to act.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing leverages the power of social media networks to achieve marketing goals, engage your customers, and obtain reviews. We assist with maintaining and optimizing your profiles, posting pictures, videos, stories, and live videos to attract a relevant audience, responding to comments, shares, and likes, and monitoring your reputation, along with following and engaging with followers, customers, and influencers to build a community around your practice.
MARKETING & SALES
Three Parts of Marketing
The first step to digital marketing is devising and executing a lead generation strategy that draws suitable patients closer to your brand. This is all about choosing optimal messaging, targeting, and tactics to speak to your audiences. There are many ways to accomplish this, from SEO to social media ads.
Once you attract the right audiences to your content, you must optimize your digital presence to drive conversions by utilizing tools like your website, landing pages, and forms to capture the audience from lead generation.
Lead nurturing is the process of cultivating leads that are not yet ready to buy. Nurturing keeps prospects engaged by providing the most relevant content (such as technical briefs, ebooks, and webinars) based on their situation. Done correctly, lead nurturing can build strong brand loyalty long before a prospect is ready to buy.
You are scheduling your initial (no obligation or cost) discovery conversation with us via video conferencing. With a cup of coffee (or tea, if you prefer), share with us what you are experiencing, your goals and needs, and how you would like to proceed.
We Work With a Wide Range of Industries
Recharge Digital Consultants proudly assist key players in several industries with consulting, done-for-you, and do-it-yourself services.
Our core process areas of education and experience are in:
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Human Resources
- Marketing / Sales
- Customer Experiences / Patient Experiences
- Regulation / Compliance
Industries we assist:
- Advertising / Marketing Firm, Answering Services, E-Prescribing Services, Medical Transcriptionists
- Bill and Account Collectors, Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Firms, Budget and Financial Analysts
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, & Business Owners, Consultants and Coaches
- Construction and Skilled Trades, Professional & Home Services
- Audiologists (Hearing Specialists), Eye Care Clinics, Family Therapists
- Chiropractic Clinics, Dental Practices, Private Physician and Practitioner Offices, Mental Health Psychologist Offices
- Long-Term Facilities and Homes, Home Health Care Providers, Rehabilitation Clinics, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Adult Family Homes (AFH)
- Medical Equipment Providers, Medical Records and Health Information Specialists (Coding), Professional Medical Interpreters and Translators