New Employee OnBoarding
We help newly hired employees adjust to the social and performance aspects of their new jobs quickly and smoothly. We do more than the “sink or swim” approach or passively navigate organizational standards with new hires. Our employee onboarding standards allow your new hires to be more prepared for their jobs and quickly contribute to the organization’s mission successfully.
Importance of Effective Onboarding
After effective recruitment and selection, one of the most important ways that organizations can improve the effectiveness of their talent management systems is through the strategic use of onboarding. Onboarding is the process of helping new hires adjust to the social and performance aspects of their new jobs quickly and smoothly. This should always be a priority for HR departments because in the United States, every year more than 25 percent of the working population experiences career transitions.
In Fortune 500 companies alone, about 500,000 managers take on new roles each year, and overall, managers begin new jobs every two to four years. Unfortunately, amid all these transitions:
- Half of all senior outside hires fail within 18 months in a new position.
- Half of all hourly workers leave new jobs within the first 120 days.
The bottom line is that the faster new hires feel welcome and prepared for their jobs, the faster they will be able to successfully contribute to the firm’s mission.
Our Management Portal
Our easy-to-use Service Solution Packages include access to our custom Management portal that allows you to manage your employees, employee-related documents, and training at your fingertips.
- Share and share your important organizational documents.
- Allows for electronic signatures.
- Access to customizable forms, policies, and procedures.
- Online training modules, such as employment, HIPAA, IPC, OSHA, and more.
- Customized Employee Onboarding and Orientation.*
- Customized Compliance Assessments, Review Calendar, and Documentation
Virtual onboarding, also known as remote onboarding, is a process of onboarding new hires without an in-person orientation.
Terms and conditions apply.
Local In-Person Onboarding
In-person onboarding for new hire orientation in the North Texas area and certain areas of Oklahoma.
Terms and conditions apply.
We Work With a Wide Range of Industries
Recharge Digital Consultants proudly assist key players in several industries with consulting, done-for-you, and do-it-yourself services.
Our core process areas of education and experience are in:
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Human Resources
- Marketing / Sales
- Customer Experiences / Patient Experiences
- Regulation / Compliance
Industries we assist:
- Advertising / Marketing Firm, Answering Services, E-Prescribing Services, Medical Transcriptionists
- Bill and Account Collectors, Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Firms, Budget and Financial Analysts
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, & Business Owners, Consultants and Coaches
- Construction and Skilled Trades, Professional & Home Services
- Audiologists (Hearing Specialists), Eye Care Clinics, Family Therapists
- Chiropractic Clinics, Dental Practices, Private Physician and Practitioner Offices, Mental Health Psychologist Offices
- Long-Term Facilities and Homes, Home Health Care Providers, Rehabilitation Clinics, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Adult Family Homes (AFH)
- Medical Equipment Providers, Medical Records and Health Information Specialists (Coding), Professional Medical Interpreters and Translators