Our anti-harassment training provides basic information about what constitutes harassment in the workplace to employees at all levels. The training offers a discussion of the many consequences of harassing behavior and strategies to take to avoid engaging in such illegal behavior.
Importance of Anti-Harassment
We train employees how to recognize and react to any harassment type that happens to affect anyone. The primary purpose is to provide a safe, comfortable workplace. Instructing bystanders on how to notice and intervene is one of the most successful ways of preventing harassment.
Harassment can be a major source of stress, resulting in lost productivity, and employee happiness. When there is a problem all individuals typically feel uncomfortable and uneasy. Training outlines exactly what is and isn’t acceptable behavior, and eliminates any misunderstandings or potential gray areas. Individuals must know and understand what constitutes harassment so that they can recognize it and avoid becoming a victim of it.
Our Management Portal
Our easy-to-use Service Solution Packages include access to our custom Management portal that allows you to manage your employees, employee-related documents, and training at your fingertips.
- Share and share your important organizational documents.
- Allows for electronic signatures.
- Access to customizable forms, policies, and procedures.
- Online training modules, such as employment, HIPAA, IPC, OSHA, and more.
- Customized Employee Onboarding and Orientation.*
- Customized Compliance Assessments, Review Calendar, and Documentation
Virtual onboarding, also known as remote onboarding, is a process of onboarding new hires without an in-person orientation.
Terms and conditions apply.
Local In-Person Onboarding
In-person onboarding for new hire orientation in the North Texas area and certain areas of Oklahoma.
Terms and conditions apply.
We Work With a Wide Range of Industries
Recharge Digital Consultants proudly assist key players in several industries with consulting, done-for-you, and do-it-yourself services.
Our core process areas of education and experience are in:
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Human Resources
- Marketing / Sales
- Customer Experiences / Patient Experiences
- Regulation / Compliance
Industries we assist:
- Advertising / Marketing Firm, Answering Services, E-Prescribing Services, Medical Transcriptionists
- Bill and Account Collectors, Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Firms, Budget and Financial Analysts
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, & Business Owners, Consultants and Coaches
- Construction and Skilled Trades, Professional & Home Services
- Audiologists (Hearing Specialists), Eye Care Clinics, Family Therapists
- Chiropractic Clinics, Dental Practices, Private Physician and Practitioner Offices, Mental Health Psychologist Offices
- Long-Term Facilities and Homes, Home Health Care Providers, Rehabilitation Clinics, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Adult Family Homes (AFH)
- Medical Equipment Providers, Medical Records and Health Information Specialists (Coding), Professional Medical Interpreters and Translators