“Our immediate future strongly resembles our distant past.” — The Human Brand
Our administrative positions, as with most organizations, are the engine of our office. They keep things running and help the organization to move forward. Most professional positions are supported by administrative work.
Our consultant positions offer a variety of opportunities. Primarily, our experienced professionals work in client projects (engagements) as an account executive, project manager, or business analyst. The nature of engagement depends upon the type of project (advising versus implementation), the type of offering, the role of the consultant team and the agreement made with the client. A few of our more senior consultants work in internal management.
Our client based is varied and so is our need for industry-based professionals.
General Benefits We Offer*:
Medical coverage along with optional dental and vision plans. Additionally, health savings account (HSA) or flexiable spending account (FSA) may be available.
Life Insurance Options
Group term life insurance, group accidental death and dismemberment, and business travel accident insurance options.
We offer 3% match on 401(k) contributions based on the employee’s salary.
Incentives on gym memberships with options for massage therapy services. Healthy snacks are also provided.
Paid-Time Off (PTO)
Accrued paid-time off for vacation days, sick days, and personal leave. Bereavement (3 days max), jury duty, and federal holidays are all paid time off that do not count towards PTO.
Educational and Tuition Assistance
Reimbursement for tuition costs relevant to position, role, and PIP goals. Flexible learning stipends for classes, workshops, and other continuous learning opportunites are available relevant to position, role, and PIP goals.
Our work is primarily remote, except in instances where we are on-site at a client location. We offer incentives based upon work performance.
Travel and Spending Stipends
Many of our consultants are required to travel to complete client engagements. We cover the cost of travel, lodging, and some spending costs for employees who travel long distances to performance their jobs.
Incentive and Performance Bonuses
Incentive bonuses include signing bonuses, referral bonuses, and retention bonuses. We reward employees for exceptional work based upon your PIP goals and client feedback.
* Refer to Your Job Offer and Acceptance Package for details regarding Your specific benefits.
- Complete your online application.
- Submit any requried documents.
- Submit Interview Availability Timeframes.
- Initial Interview and Assessment
- Second Interview: Team or Group Interview
- Third: Senior Interview or Job Offer Extended
- Formally accept job offer based on offer letter.
- Complete required new hire paperwork and training.
- Be present on your scheduled first day!
Desired Skill Sets
We generally look for individuals with skills in:
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Technical literacy
- Willingness to learn
We generally seek consultants in:
- Strategy Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Operations Consultant
- Financial Advisory Consultant
- Human Resource Consultant
- Process Documentation Consultant
- Process Improvement Consultant
- IT Consultant
Other Professional Positions
Our client based is varied and so is our need for professionals.
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Dental Office Manager
- Dental Billing Specialists
- Medical Billing Specialists
- Medical Coding Specialists
- Medical Transcriptionists